By Jacqueline Meyler
The Hoffman Agency, San Jose
There is no doubt that within the workplace you’ll find unusual quirks and characteristics tied to each employee. The same holds true for the employees of The Hoffman Agency.
When working closely with peers, it’s not uncommon to learn something new about them on a regular basis – this includes their musical tastes!
That being said, if you asked our agency about their favorite music to listen to on the job (while not in meetings or coordinating client interviews, of course) the answers you’d receive would be just as eclectic as the personalities within our office.
We’ve gone ahead and compiled a short list of tracks that are top-of-mind at our agency while we’re working on compelling story ideas for clients:
– Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
– Flaws by Bastille
– Yeah by Usher
– Triptico by Gotan Project
– Do I Do by Stevie Wonder
– Irreplaceable by Beyoncé
– Ave Maria by Andrea Bocelli
– Animals by Martin Garrix
– Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai
– Dancing to a Samba by Down to the Bone
– Scheherazade by Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov
– The Planets by Gustav Holst
– Elevate by St. Lucia
– Ordinary Love by U2
– Old Pine by Ben Howard
– Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band
– Anything Glee!
– Alright by Darius Rucker
– It’s Your Love by Tim McGraw
– The River by Garth Brooks
– 11th Dimension by Julian Casablancas
– Give me Love by Ed Sheeran
– Quelqu’un m’a dit by Carla Bruni
– Let’s Go by Matt and Kim
You’ll find this full playlist available to listen to on Spotify (just click the link or search spotify:user:thehoffmanagencysj in your Spotify search bar). Check it out and feel free to comment below on your top PR workday songs.